Instagram

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Sai Darshan II, Part 1 - Message 51



Sai Darshan II, Part 1 - Message 51


I am the Ultimate teacher
I alone know
The lesson you must learn
For the present moment -
I will not leave you alone
Until you become
A perfect student of Mine -
I am not affected
By whatever emotions
You face and
Whatever ignorant judgments
You make of Me -
I do not pay attention
When you show to Me
Your limitations...
Limitations?!!
"What are those?" I ask
When you have resolved
To study under My care -
I humiliate you
When you show to Me
Limited efforts.
And I encourage you
By holding your hand
The moment you forgo
Your weaknesses
And lean upon My strength -
I am the teacher of teachers
My word of truth is in stone
It shall never change
And you one day
Shall receive it
Until that day
I stand beside you
As your soul witness
And your true strength!


(Extract from : Sai Darshan II written by Seema M Dewan)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers